Vedapulse integrates alternative medicine, i.e. so-called “belief treatments” within the same basic origin. Many of the parameters kept in the lips receive a medically acceptable explanation.
Unfortunately, the Finnish medical profession is very slow to embrace new ideas.
The Russian space physicists, led by Oleg Sorakin, called the Indian Ayurvedic and Chinese Medicine masters to find common roots in these disciplines. (At this moment in view, there is a prevailing perception that these pupils are far from one another without connecting factors). Sorokin himself is not a physicist, but he worked with physicists.
The cooperation resulted in the discovery of an ancient common theory base.. Oleg Sorokin’s physicist drew up a software that uses this common theory base. The same science base can be extended to almost the entire alternative therapies field. According to this theory functioning of heart tells almost everything about health.
Vedapulse is a result of long work, which, in its base unit, measures the heart’s ECG signal from the wrist for 5 minutes, analyzes, and prints academic “physician information” alongside alternative information. The Ayurvedic dosha theory has been kept on the lips, but Vedapulse calculates the spectrum from the ECG and divides the spectrum into three parts, which correspond to Doshas Vata, Pitta and Kapha. This is how Ayurveda becomes commonplace. (Strictly speaking this frequency spectrum calculation involves also something extra than just a Fourier transfom). Likewise, it calculates the energy field of the meridians of the Chinese medicine, which is treated as an ECG, and even the energy treatment of human beings. This allows the energy manager to orient his treatment optimally. Program extensions are among others. For yogis and dietary advisers.
In one scientific study the dosha profiles (vata,pitta,kapha -balance) were measured with both Vedapulse and the traditional finger method. In 85% of cases the measurement gave same output.
Vedapulse’s “father” Oleg is in the middle.
Vedapulse message– Reducing:
- The result of cooperation between Russian space physicists, Oleg Sorokin, Indian Ayurvedic masters and Masters of Chinese Traditional medicine.
- The basic idea: by measuring the electrical activity of the heart, almost all health information can be obtained from human.
- The heart rate variation is the most basic measured variable. (HRV technology.). Frequency spectrum.
- Many of the alternative treatment variables that are considered to be huh are reduced to everyday heart
- Finns Trust more with the device than humans. At least the Ayurvedic consultant’s popularity grows markedly if you use Vedapulsea.
- Vedapulse is a computer program supplemented with electrodes and a coupling unit.
- The most appropriate program for extensions is the needs of a very multi-choice treatment: Ayurveda, acupuncture, yoga, aromatherapy, herbal therapy, nutritional counseling, energy therapy and so on and so on.