Maharishi on the Human Development Process or Enlightenment:
Enlightenment is the normal, natural state of health of the body and mind, says Maharishi . It is the result of the full development of consciousness and depends on the perfect and harmonious functioning of every part of the body and nervous system. When one uses the full potential of the mind and body in this way, every thought and action is spontaneously correct and life-sustaining. It is a life without suffering, a life lived in its full dignity and significance.
Do the big eagles fly high or vice versa?
People who always want to stand out from the crowds and walk their own paths will say that the big eagles are flying high, meaning that they are already advanced souls that do not entertain the crowds. Well, many socially advanced advanced souls who enjoy being in a group consider their belonging to a group (s) a natural thing. I pursue the idea that being in or out of the group does not tell so much about the degree of human development. Even the most advanced people are individuals and the quality of individuality at birth is determined astrologically.
Some individuality gloom to work well in a group and others individuality gloom to lead one-man projects. Well, I personally have quite a bit of social disability, so much so that I have to run projects that don’t have the helper. I mean going my own way in astrology and ayurveda as well as in my own computer project. There would be a lot of bosses and commanders stifling my creative enthusiasm if I happened to live in Helsinki, for example .. Yeah, for once, being alone or not can often tell the degree of human development.
Next, I list a number of more or less reliable measures of how evolved a person is.
One must always remember the influence of individuality and KARMA on these “measurement results”:
!) The most reliable measure is EEG coherence. If, in brain electrical measurement, the voltages between the various measurement points are synchronized to the same phase and over a wide frequency range, then the PERSON IS FULLY LIGHTED OR FULLY DEVELOPED.
2) A yogi’s sleep is a good indicator if one comes often or always. When you sleep with enormous feeling of love, but have deep rest at the same time, that is yogi sleep.
3) An advanced person always wakes up NATURALLY refreshed and rested in the morning at. 4-5 and naturally goes to bed at night. 10.
4) The sophisticated eats naturally healthy food and spontaneously at regular times. An underdeveloped person has a passion for the wrong kind of food.
5) The life of an advanced person is LIGHT and EASY. Underdeveloped is like a “worm poop” stuck in its own TOO important circles.
6) Advanced general health is excellent. Affects both physical and mental health. It is in this area that the law of Karma confuses matters for many.
7) The advanced man has “the guidance of the supreme” on his side, and he does not need to announce it with great sound to others.
Well, that’s where the “Karin 7 Uggs” came from, just like Luther once came to the Wittenberg Church wall. JOKE JOKE THIS LAST.
To Kari Nokela’s health blogs page
My ayurveda and jyotish page
The purpose of life by Maharishi (that is a cornestone post)
A satire about problems of too smart people
Ecg Hrv technology and ayurveda (that is a cornerstone post)
Vedapulse page (introductory page)
Is school medicine really accurate ???